I think we all have a list of things we want to do before we kick the bucket -- a bucket list. I love to make these, for life, for the city I'm living in, a vacation, or even a season. And although I've shared some of the things I'd like to do in my 20 Questions post, I thought I'd share some things that I've already done.
1. hike a fourteener. My mountain of choice was Mount Yale. I went in 2012 with some of the other counselors at Eagle Lake. We started at 1 AM and were almost at the summit by sunrise! It was the hardest thing I've ever done physically but I would love to do another one!
2. be in best friends wedding. This particular best friend was my freshman year roommate. She was a random roommate that turned into a life long friend!
3. travel to a new place by yourself. This was my first trip to Colorado in 2011. I didn't know anyone at Eagle Lake- the camp I was going to work at. I had no idea what to expect or hope for. Little did I know it would become like my second home by the end of the summer.
4. concerts...big and small. This may seem like a simple one, but I rarely go to concerts, even ones of the artist that I love. So it will forever be a part of my bucket list to go to concerts. Here are some of my favorite in the last few years.
5. go to a shooting rang. I've actually been shooting twice in my life. Once with a friend at her dad's house my freshman year of collage; and again a few months ago at an actual range.
Obviously there are many more things on my bucket list and I hope to add them all to my "done that" list! Until then, I hope you've enjoyed reading!
What are some of the things you've scratched off your bucket list?
twenty-something, daughter, sister, friend, follower of Christ, lover of all things media. welcome to the journey girl trying to find her place