I know, I just published a post last week about not watching so much tv and spending more time with friends. Much like the story, "If You Give A Mouse A Cookie," after you've spent quality time with friends, you'll want to watch a good show or two (or five).
I love watching tv show because, as opposed to a movie, it can be watched within a small time frame. And lately, my attention span is not what it used to be. So when I want to watch tv with dinner or lunch, it's much earlier to start a tv show than a movie. Anyway, enough chit chat, time to get to the good stuff! My top five favorite fall television shows!
1. How To Get Away with Murder:: this one is in it's first season and I was hooked from the first episode! I think it's a good mix between teacher-teaches-student and courtroom-crime scene. But I have to be honest and say that the only reason I started watching is because Alfred Enoch played Dean Thomas in Harry Potter. And y'all know how much I love my Harry Potter.
2. The Originals:: how can you go wrong with a vengeful vampire/werewolf hybrid and the people that love him? This show has never failed to keep me totally engaged and on my guard. You really never know who else they'll pull from the other side. And did anyone watch this week's episode? It was GREAT!!
3. The Vampire Diaries:: Are you showed at this one? I started watching theses on Netflix during it's fourth season and last year I was caught up enough to watch it weekly. I think it's fair to say that they've had some ups and downs and lately I'm wondering if they'll make it to season seven. No matter what, I'm definitely team Caroline and Stefan.
4. Parenthood:: another show that I fell in love with on Netflix. I've loved getting to know all of the characters. I also really appreciate the fact that not everything is comfortable and easy in their lives, I like that they too have joys and disappointments. What I haven't liked is the whole Joel and Julie split. I'm ready for the both of them to come to their senses and realize that they don't want to live life without each other.
5. Forever:: I really enjoy the sci-fy meets crime scene investigation aspect of this show! Plus I appreciate a show that doesn't leave me biting my nails until the next episode. My heart can only take so much suspense.
twenty-something, daughter, sister, friend, follower of Christ, lover of all things media. welcome to the journey girl trying to find her place