Day 8| Music that moves you. Spotify or Pandora? Tell us your favorite artists and stations.
Books and music within the same week? I'm loving this Blog-tember Challenge! If you've taken a look at my media page, you know that I love music! So much so that I share a new playlist every month.
Music is what fuels me most. It's the songs I sing and play to display my emotions -- joy, excitement, pain, fear, disappointment. Now, as to how I like to listen to my music, I'll take just about anything. I like Spotify because I can pick exact songs I want to hear. However, I think the station varieties are best on Pandora.
Now on to the good stuff, artists! I find it difficult to think about a favorite, but here are some of my favorite artists/ Pandora stations.
1. The Oh Hellos:: this one can't be too much of a surprise, I named my blog after their most popular song.
2. Josh Garrels:: the one artist I've discovered through Pinterest and I have all of his albums; there's also so great songs to be discovered on his Pandora station.
3. Disney Pandora:: You're probably thinking that I listen to this one because I'm a nanny... NOPE! I will gladly listen to this station with zero children in site! I'm born and bread a Disney girl!
4. The Wallin' Jennys:: this is a recent love, but I have yet to hear a song by them that I didn't like.
5. Beta Radio:: also a new find, but I've enjoyed them so much that they've made it in two of my monthly playlists!
I'm pretty much going to be content with any type of chill music. I've said before, give me a guitar/piano, a good voice and I'm happy. But I'll also admit that I can be a bit of a wild child when it comes to my playlists. While I'm good with the slower jams, I also have a secret love for artists like Eminem and Ke$ha *cringe*.
Don't judge, sometimes I just need some music to get me hyped. Anyway, there's all my musical "dirty laundry."
Who are some of your favorite artist? Have any favorite genres?
twenty-something, daughter, sister, friend, follower of Christ, lover of all things media. welcome to the journey girl trying to find her place